The story of our firm began in 1978, when two lawyers, Laura Rizio and James Hamilton, determined to open their own firm. Throughout the years, the firm has grown and has come to specialize in personal injury cases. Our lawyers hand select our cases and hone them into provable, winnable cases for our clients.
- Medical Malpractice/Wrongful Death – Our lawyers helped secure a $2.75 million
settlement for the family of a woman who was misdiagnosed in a hospital, and ultimately passed away as a result of her misdiagnosis.
- Medical Malpractice/Birth Injury – Our lawyers helped secure a $2.2 million settlement for the family of a child who passed away as a result of medical negligence during the
- Foster Care Abuse– Our lawyers helped secure a $2.0 million settlement for a child who was severely beaten and abused in foster care.
- Our firm prides itself on experienced lawyers, even our most junior attorneys have over 11 years of experience.
- Our senior attorneys help strategize each and every case, so that our clients always have high level experience and knowledge on their side.
- One of the benefits of a boutique firm experience is that our clients receive one-on-one contact with attorneys, not just paralegals and secretaries.
- Our firm only handles personal injury cases, so our lawyers are highly specialized, or experts in the personal injury law field.
- Our lawyers are in constant contact with our clients, through face-to-face meetings, phone calls or e-mail.
- Our firm policy is to have a lawyer on call at all times, so our clients always have someone to talk to.