Personal Injury Lawyer Philadelphia – How to Find the Right Fit?
When you’ve been injured in an accident and you are looking for an attorney, how do you know which attorney to pick? The following is a list of criteria that can help you find the right attorney for your case.
• The attorney must be bar certified in the area in which the accident took place or in the area in which you will file suit.
• The lead attorney should have years of experience as a personal injury lawyer Philadelphia.
• The attorney should have a proven track record or a list of results, which indicates settlements and cases that have tried to verdict.
• The attorney should return phone calls promptly and should make him or herself available to discuss your case with you, and should keep you apprised of the status of your case.
• The attorney should be working on a contingent fee basis. This means that, at the end of the case, if the attorney wins money for you, he or she will take a percentage of the money as payment for legal services.
• The attorney should also front the money for your case, so that you should not have any out-of-pocket costs on your case until the case settles or tries to verdict.
A personal injury lawyer Philadelphia should possess the above qualities. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call us. Our attorneys will give you a FREE consultation and an honest assessment of your case. Find out if we have a personal injury lawyer Philadelphia to fit your case!